First Aid Supplies
- Thermometer (Get one of those “strips” instead of a glass/mercury filled type or battery operated digital type)
- Liquid hand soap and or waterless anti bacterial wash
- Disposable hand wipes
- Sewing Kit
- If needed: Extra eyeglasses
- Place a pair of shoes and flashlight under each family member’s bed so they are handy in case of a crisis.
- Complete another form to your Documentation Book/Binder
- Record the items you have purchased for crisis use in the Documentation Book/Binder.
- Add any appropriate monies to your money jar.
- Have the family take a firearm safety course and go to the range.
** When quantities are listed that is per person in your household.
From a 50 Something, soon to be rural homesteading, Prepper ;-}