- 1 can ready to eat soup
- Liquid dish soap
- Plain liquid bleach
- Heavy duty large garbage bags
- If needed: Saline solution and contact lens case
Hardware/Home Improvement/Sports, Misc Store
- Boy Scout Field Book (check out the used book stores for this) or if you are the expierenced outdoors type – SAS Survival Manual (just search the web to download for free a digital copy, then print it out)
- Water purification filter and or tablets
- Cordage (rope) all purpose
- Send some of your favorite family photos (or copies) to a family member or friend out of state for safekeeping.
- Read a book on food gardening, medical herbs or the like
- Complete another form to your Documentation Book/Binder
- Record the items you have purchased for crisis use in the Documentation Book/Binder.
- Add any appropriate monies to your money jar.
** When quantities are listed that is per person in your household.
From a 50 Something, soon to be rural homesteading, Prepper ;-}