- Heavy duty garbage bags
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 package pasta
- 1 can fruit juice
First Aid Supplies
- Suture kit
- Package “butterfly” bandages, various sizes
- OTC medications – adult and child (Benadryl, Sudafed, Pepto Bismal, Cola and or Ginger syrup)
Hardware/Home Improvement/Sports, Misc Store
- 1 box ammo for your rifle
- All purpose axe-hatchet/hammer/crow bar tool
- Folding backpackers shovel
- 2- 5 gallon or larger water barrels with wheels, towing handle and gravity spout
- Have a “weather” emergency drill (earthquake, flood, hurricane, tornado, landslide, etc). Include any family, neighbors or preparedness/safety group members. Utilize your rendezvous points and secret communication codes.
- Learn something new: Orienteering, snowshoeing, making moccasians, etc.
- Complete another form to your Documentation Book/Binder.
- Record the items you have purchased for crisis use in the Documentation Book/Binder.
- Add any appropriate monies to your money jar.
** When quantities are listed that is per person in your household.
The Laws of Manu