I have accumulated a number of checklists over the years covering various preparedness type crises.
I recently organized them into a spreadsheet for some friends of mine.
This Excel Workbook has a tab for all the “crisis’s” and the link to the source, so you can download these yourself. I also included a summary of the various checklists for each source.
For some reason Scribd felt this was a copyright breach, even though nothing is listed as mine and the source link is there for the reader to go to and get or download all the detail.
Soo, if anyone wants a copy of this workbook please request one via a comment on this post @ http://nmurbanhomesteader.blogspot.com/ and I will send to you.
This workbook contains Tabs (worksheets) for the following:
- How to Use this Workbook
- Preparedness General
- After Crisis Checklist
- Shelter In Place
- Important Documents
- Special Needs
- Animals, Pets, Livestock
- Go Bags, etc.
- Car Kit
- Home Hazards (Fire, Carbon Monoxide, etc.)
- Lake, River, Stream Safety
- Cold, Influenza, Pandemic
- Crime Prevention & Safety
- Dust Storm
- Airline Travel
- Windstorm Damage Mitigation
- Explosion, Bldg Collapse, Debris
- Riot-Public Disturbance
- Public Health Disasters (Oil Spill, Chemical, Biological, Bombs, Radiation and Nuclear threats)
- Economic Threats
- JWR List of Lists
- Recap of Resources and their links