- Crescent wrench
- Heavy tape (Duct tape)
- 2 flashlights with batteries. Think rechargeable batteries and save for a solar recharger.
- Bungee cords
- Pet: Leash and or carrier for your pet
- One box ammo for your handgun
- Leatherman Tool and or Swiss Army Knife
- Check your house for hazards. Secure loose objects that may fly around.
- Locate your gas meter and water shutoffs and attach a wrench near them or in an easy to reach place in your garage for instant access in a crisis.
- Complete the emergency Contact forms for your Documentation Book/Binder.
- Record the items you have purchased for crisis use in the Documentation Book/Binder.
- Add any appropriate monies to your money jar.
** When quantities are listed that is per person in your household.
From a 50 Something, soon to be rural homesteading, Prepper ;-}