- Plumber’s Tape
- Smoke detector with battery (rechargeable preferred)
- “Comando Saw” & GI can opener
- 1 box ammo for your shotgun
- If needed, add extra medications (RX) or see your physician for a prescription to mark “emergency use”. If no RX’s, get extra vitamins and OTC medications.
- Install or test your smoke detector
- Tie the water heater to wall studs using the plumbers tape
- Complete another form to your Documentation Book/Binder.
- Record the items you have purchased for crisis use in the Documentation Book/Binder.
- Add any appropriate monies to your money jar.
** When quantities are listed that is per person in your household.
From a 50 Something, soon to be rural homesteading, Prepper ;-}