- 1 gallon water
- 1 can fruit
- 1 can meat
- Women’s sanitary napkins/tampons
- Video tape or digital camera memory stick/DVD
- Pet food for any pet Note: If your pet eats dry food, it will need more water.
- Infant Items (if needed): Diapers, baby food or formula – Think ahead if you are going to be potty training and or your infant will be weaning to toddler food - do not purchase for more than two weeks worth of these items.
- Use a video/digital camera to record the contents of your home for insurance purposes. Place in the appropriate section of your Documentation Book/Binder.
- Make a digital copy and print out a second copy of the “Inventory” form to store with a friend or family member.
- Record the items you have purchased for crisis use in the Documentation Book/Binder.
- Add any appropriate monies to your money jar.
** When quantities are listed that is per person in your household.
From a 50 Something, soon to be rural homesteading, Prepper ;-}